idiot about...

Nov 23, 2009

At the beginning of time ...

God created the cow.
He said to the cow "Today I've created you!
As a cow you have to go out to pasture and had to work under the hot sun all day. I set about 50 years old. "

Cow mind "My life would be very hard for 50 years.
20 years would suffice for me. I return to the 30 years "
So God agreed..


On the second day, God created the monkey.
"Hey monkey, human console. I give you the age of 20 years!"
The monkey replied "What? Entertain them and make them laugh?
10 years is sufficient. I return to you 10 years "
So God agreed..

On the third day, God created the dog.
"What you should do is to keep the door of your master's house. Each person approached
You must menggongongnya. For that I give your life for 20 years!
"The dog refused:" Keeping the door all day for 20 years? No way.!
I return to you 10 years ".
So God agreed..

On the fourth day, God created man.
Word of God: "Your job is to eat, sleep, and have fun. This is the life. You'll enjoy it.
I'll give you all 25 years of age! "
The human mind, he said, "Enjoy life for 25 years?
It was too short Lord. Let's make a deal.
Because cows return 30 years old, and the dog returns 10 years,
and the monkeys returned to you 10 years old, give it all to me.
All this will add time to be 75 years of my life. Agree? "
So God agreed..

Consequently .............
In the first 25 years of human life as a run (eating, sleeping and having fun)
The next 30 years to run like a cow's life
(we have to work hard all day to support our families.)
10 years later we are entertaining and make us laugh grandchildren with act
as an entertaining monkeys.
And the next 10 years we lived at home, sitting in front of the door,
and bark to those who passed 

------------------------------
image from: http://activerain.com/

Related Posts by Categories



0 komentar:

Post a Comment

not for junk comment OK?!