idiot about...

Dec 27, 2009

Penelope story

There was a very wealthy senator who was enjoying relaxing evening at their new luxurious home. Then there was this horrible conversation.

Wife (W): "Dad, is it true that you never cheating or sleeping with another woman? Just tell me, I'm not going mad. for me after all that has passed."

Husband (H): "I swear, I never ate, and if you are what ever, ma?"
W: "emmm .. "I actually had, but you do not get mad first. You remember the first time home with sluggish due to the company you work proposal was rejected and the next day you suddenly called into work ..? I visited your boss at work and satisfy him".

H: (while swallowing saliva) "eh .. only that period, there was not another?"

W: "Is there really, when you used to submit a salary increase and was rejected but was later raised twice, that night I came to your boss home and make him satisfy all night."

H: (gluk..)"just that?"

W: "actually, there are more, but was forced, what else out.
Do not you remember that time when you go on voting for senator candidates, and still less 150 more votes to win?"

H: braaaak ....!!!! ( falls unconscious).

Related Posts by Categories



0 komentar:

Post a Comment

not for junk comment OK?!