idiot about...

May 17, 2010

killed by an affair

affair can kill you
There were two men, had just died, was waiting at the door of the fate of the afterlife, because the fun of it, they then have a chat.

Male 1: "For what you die?".
Male 2: "Frozen Dead."
Male 1: "How does it feel frozen to death?".
Male 2: "Not too sick, ² feel cold at first, and then feel the body began to freeze, and then it's easy, knowing ² I've been here, there lha yourself why death?".
Male 1: "Heart attack, I always suspected my wife was there to play with another guy, so I left work one day sooner, I heard his voice, and immediately I ran into my room on the second floor, my wife was in bed, but why no one else, I open the closet, no one, I ran to the kitchen floor one, no people, I ran to the bathroom, past the refrigerator, no people too, kept me running straight to the third floor & so until I had a heart attack and death. "

Male 2: "Too bad, consider if the time you just open the refrigerator door, maybe we were not going to die."

Related Posts by Categories



0 komentar:

Post a Comment

not for junk comment OK?!