idiot about...

Sep 8, 2010

Jhonny ideals

A teacher intends to train children in primary school students to foster their self-esteem. The teacher asked them to introduce themselves at the same time expressing their ideals.

Morin stood up and said, "My name Morin. If you grow up I want to become a pilot, so I can go to America, Europe, Australia and so on",
"Excellent Morin. Thank you. Who else?", Asked the teacher.

A girl who sits in the middle stood up and said, "My name is Lindsay. If you grow up, Lindsay wanted to be a housewife and have a sweet child."

"Good. So the housewife is a noble ideals. Who else?".

Jhonny stood up and said, "I Jhonny, later on when I grow I will be helping Lindsay achieve his ideals .....".

(image from Indonesia-admin.blogspot.com)

Related Posts by Categories



0 komentar:

Post a Comment

not for junk comment OK?!